Soft1 B.A.M. allows you to:
- combine any Soft1 module/ object / job, as well as include processes you have already designed with Soft1 BAM,
- schedule or even activate workflows on an event / action in Soft1,
- carry out a lot of tasks, such as send email / SMS / Soft1 messages, extract files, import/update records, execute SQL commands, printout forms, create reminders, run data flows, as well as create HTTP requests,
- use or even design your own variables,
- assign processes to specific users or groups in Soft1,
- track the stage(s) of a process.
In order to use Soft1 B.A.M you should be aware of the following:
- Soft1 B.A.M. is available from Soft1 4.00.518.11105 version,
- Process design in Soft1 B.A.M is supported by Series 5 UI,
- "Soft1 Open enterprise engine" has to be activated in the Soft1 installation/sn.
- Soft1 B.A.M. has to be included into the Web & Mobile licenses of the Soft1 installation/sn
Further technical information on Soft1 B.A.M. can be found in the Soft1 Tools list, which is available for certified partners at the SoftOne Partners Portal.
Click here for a Business Process design example.