You can display/ calculate, in no time, at each Data grid (e.g. at Documents grid), a range of Numeric Totals (Average, Count, Numerical Count, Min, Max, Sum), for the preferable/ selected cells. This way, you may monitor the prices of your interest, (e.g. Average to check the average discount, value, cost price etc).
More specifically, to calculate the Totals in specific cell, work as follows:
- Click on <> symbol, which is located on the grid' s footer, to automatically display the indications of Totals (Average, Count, Numerical Count, Min, Max, Sum) for the specific cells.
- Select a range of cells that need to be displayed by holding Shift key+ up or down arrow.
The available Numeric Totals are the following:
- Average: Calculates the average of prices within a list of numbers, e.g. average value.
- Count: Counts the number of all selected cells.
- Numerical Count: Counts the number of selected numeric cells.
- Min: Locates the minimum price/ value among the selected cells.
- Max: Locates the maximum price/ value among the selected cells.
- Sum: Sums the prices/ values of all selected cells.